According to an official report, ” World Bank”, asserted that the skills of management are as important as the technical skills. Companies have to concentrate on the marketing. For China, it is necessary to answer the good questions such as “What are the needs for the marketing in China?”
Introduction of the marketing in China
Ironically, China in marketing must have a history. The marketing was exploited that from 1940 in the Chinese universities. The books of marketing translated into mandarin were exploited that in 1943. As for the program in the marketing, he was introduced that in 1949. Although there is a change in the field of the politics, in the field of the economy and social, the education remained unchanged. She stagnated and even sometimes declined. Furthermore, the course of marketing for high school student was entitled “Theory of the socialist and practical market or the principle of the marketing”. The first universities open to this domain are in Beijing University, Fudan University and Nankai University by 1980. Today, the marketing is an essential discipline. Now, more than 400 Chinese universities offer a management program. Although there were measures to have a better marketing in China, there are not many people formed in the domain.
The courts of marketing can be divided into two parts: the theory and the practice. The first part gives an overview as for the second to the practice of the more specific options such as products technologies, the e-commerce, the management of image, the marketing relations and the advertising.
Recommendations of the Chinese marketing experts
The marketing in China is far from being completed. Here are five problems of the marketing and their solutions which would allow to improve the performances in China.
– Collaborate between several companies to have the same loyalty program. The collaborators, the sales and the distribution points are crucial points in the Chinese marketing.
– In China, the professionals often organize events which are the main tool of the public relations in China. However, a crowded event does not mean the success of the campaign, because many journalists come without writing article.
– The need for the marketing professionals is to know the demands of the consumers, which is going to allow to make of the coherent marketing mix. The marks are often in confusion with the slogan, the valuable proposal and the image.
– Another need is to understand the performances and the action items to reach a goal. The Chinese are experts to reduce the prices or make promotions, but often to the detriment of the profitability.
– The marketing professionals must be sensitive at the request of the consumers and communicate them to their colleagues. The current trends play a leading part in the marketing strategy and in the segmentation. This practice to bet on latest fads does not allow the companies to differ from their competitors and to develop their business.
see also :
- Tips about Chinese Market
- Video are the trend in China
- online TV in China
- Chinese companies invest “big” in Digital Marketing
- Marketing in Luxury (for Chinese Rich People)