Beauty & Cosmetics Industry
The beauty Market in China is just Booming. It will become soon the first market place for cosmetics and beauty products .
- China's haircare market is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 4.1% during the next five years.
- Well, yes and no. Imported products (interesting for foreign cosmetic brands) are not subjected to animal testing as long as
- China's oral care market is forecasted to reach USD 10.8 billion by 2025 growing at a CAGR of 9.8% during the
- Today, we have the pleasure to interview Steven, that manages a trading company in China, distributing and promoting cosmetics and
- According to Statista, China is the world’s second-largest cosmetics market after the U.S. in terms of revenue and consumption value.
- Overview of oral care market growth in China Oral care market is still in its development stage in China, however,
- Today we are looking at Rihanna's brand Fenty Beauty and its integration into China's number 1 eCommerce platform: Tmall. We
- Beauty & Cosmetic market in China China is the world’s second-largest beauty market after the U.S. in terms of revenue
- The cosmetic market in China has been developing rapidly. In 2019, the retail sales value of cosmetic products reached a
- How does the Chinese Beauty Market landscape look like? China is the world’s second-largest beauty market after the U.S. in
- For cosmetics brands wishing to enter the Chinese market's first question should always be: What do I need to sell
- China’s beauty market is ever-growing and shows no sign of slowing down yet. According to China’s National Statistics Bureau,