Luxury China : Market, Trends & Analysis
Luxury China : Marketers has to be smarter
We publish analysis & reports about Luxury China, new trends, insights from marketers,Luxury Key figures, on this the number1 market in the wold : China
Luxury in China, Brands Case Studies, news analysis , advertising strategies for China.
“ The impact of a weakening economy is unlikely to stop wealthy Chinese consumers from travelling to buy their luxury goods ”
Luxury brands need to re-think their Marketing strategies for China
Due to the new Chinese economy, which is the slowing down, the financial returns of many luxury shopping mall investments are much less “attractive” now that they are not five years old. Shopping Mall and retail sales decline, luxury brands will have to re-think their growth strategy for the Chinese Clients. The implications for the luxury Brands as a whole are potentially far-reaching, given that the interior of China was once considered the tresor for the future.
If we look at China, much of the positive sales witness in the last 2 years in the developing province, 2nd and 3rd tierce cities was actually fueled by wealthy tourists . However, after the Chinese government devalued the renminbi in August 2015, China’s foreign spending power took a turn for the worse. In addition, the Chinese economy continues to cool down. These two combined challenges will impact the mix of geographic sales in the industry, which could trigger another global power shift in 2016.
Communicate Online, Use the power of Wechat to target High End Clients.
The impact of a weakening economy is unlikely to prevent rich Chinese consumers from traveling to buy their luxury goods but they could change their destination of choice as well as total spending in the destination. Short-haul destinations such as South Korea and Thailand. If Chinese consumers reduce their travel abroad, we might begin to see another shift in regional balance. Spending in North America, Western Europe and Japan fell, while spending in China increased.
80% of Luxury Purchasing are When Chinese travel
It is difficult to predict how the situation will develop in the future. What we want to say, however, is that according to our new research, 2015 proved to be for the most strictly critical years ever for the global luxury industry.
- Why do Fuerdais want to leave China? Fuerdai called "The second generation" a new generation of Chinese people and some
- No.1 LV (Louis Vuitton) Louis Vuitton Malletier commonly referred to as Louis Vuitton or shortened to LV. The famous luggage maker since
- China is already the Number 1 outbound tourism market around the globe. Chinese tourists going out of China continue to
- Hermès, one of the top French luxury brands is about to open its fifth "Maison" store in Shanghai next fall.
- New leisure of wealthy Chinese. The rich wealthy Chinese find their new pass-time in playing equestrian sports after golf and
- When the luxury car market is exponential, we start to see a large part of it heading towards second-hand cars.
- Italian Luxury Brands are successful in China. Ferragamo, Luxottica, Prada… have succeeded in making Chinese people dream. Despite the consumption
- China's online luxury market China's online luxury has become one of the most interesting market in the online luxury industry
- Fiji: New fashionable destination for Chinese tourists A dream destination Who does not dream to travel to Fiji? All travelers
- Apple- Symbol of style and class in China Apple Inc., an American multinational corporation that has its headquarters in Cupertino,
- How to develop the Chinese champagne market ? Introduction Because in 2011, exportations of champagne towards China reached one
- Ralph Lauren in China Because of the counterfeits, Ralph Lauren wants now to rehabilitate its image in China and take advantage