Luxury China : Market, Trends & Analysis
Luxury China : Marketers has to be smarter
We publish analysis & reports about Luxury China, new trends, insights from marketers,Luxury Key figures, on this the number1 market in the wold : China
Luxury in China, Brands Case Studies, news analysis , advertising strategies for China.
“ The impact of a weakening economy is unlikely to stop wealthy Chinese consumers from travelling to buy their luxury goods ”
Luxury brands need to re-think their Marketing strategies for China
Due to the new Chinese economy, which is the slowing down, the financial returns of many luxury shopping mall investments are much less “attractive” now that they are not five years old. Shopping Mall and retail sales decline, luxury brands will have to re-think their growth strategy for the Chinese Clients. The implications for the luxury Brands as a whole are potentially far-reaching, given that the interior of China was once considered the tresor for the future.
If we look at China, much of the positive sales witness in the last 2 years in the developing province, 2nd and 3rd tierce cities was actually fueled by wealthy tourists . However, after the Chinese government devalued the renminbi in August 2015, China’s foreign spending power took a turn for the worse. In addition, the Chinese economy continues to cool down. These two combined challenges will impact the mix of geographic sales in the industry, which could trigger another global power shift in 2016.
Communicate Online, Use the power of Wechat to target High End Clients.
The impact of a weakening economy is unlikely to prevent rich Chinese consumers from traveling to buy their luxury goods but they could change their destination of choice as well as total spending in the destination. Short-haul destinations such as South Korea and Thailand. If Chinese consumers reduce their travel abroad, we might begin to see another shift in regional balance. Spending in North America, Western Europe and Japan fell, while spending in China increased.
80% of Luxury Purchasing are When Chinese travel
It is difficult to predict how the situation will develop in the future. What we want to say, however, is that according to our new research, 2015 proved to be for the most strictly critical years ever for the global luxury industry.
- Gucci, the international fashion brand has always been known for being high-end, luxurious, and sexy. The brand represents a kind
- Luxury websites are usually slick and elegant with exquisite and giant images rolling on the main website page, but many
- There is Chinese saying that ‘the poor play with luxury cars while the rich play with luxury watches‘. The demand
- Why Kidswear in China is the Next Big Market for Luxury Brands? The Kidswear market is estimated at 1.4 billion
- While the cognac market had experienced a period of crisis in China, it seems that it finally sees the light
- In just a few years, China has become the second-largest market in the world (after the United States) in the
- How to Market a Fashion Brand in China? Consumers in China generally seek multiple kinds of goods that stand out
- In the fashion and luxury industry, LVMH is acknowledged for its cutting edge products, innovative way of designing and visualizing
- General Motors are growing again in China thanks to Cadillac sales General Motor sales have increased up to 7% to 37,742 vehicles
- Why are the Chinese are obsessed with Luxury Brands? The largest consumer of luxury goods is the Chinese. in 2015, China has 596 billionaires
- IWC opens its official online store on WeChat In China, the average growth class is willing to buy many products
- Surveys have released that Chinese consumers are more and more attracted by luxury goods. Moreover, the most famous luxury brands