Ecommerce in China: Guides, news, and case studies to better understand the market.
- Group buying platforms have revolutionized the way consumers shop in China. They are offering heavily discounted products and services when
- Looking to tap into the potential and opportunities of the Chinese market? Simply translating your products or services won't cut
- Are you looking for new business growth opportunities in China? If so, don't overlook the potential of lower-tier cities. With
- WeChat Channels is a new feature on WeChat that uses videos and pictures. Launched in 2020, WeChat Channels quickly gained
- In recent years, cross-border e-commerce has seen rapid development in China. This type of e-commerce allows Chinese consumers to purchase
- Already launched your flagship store on China’s leading E-commerce platform; the massive Tmall or Tmall Global? Congratulations! Now it is
- With a population of almost 1.4 billion people, China’s rapidly rising wages have contributed to a growth in consumption and
- The shopping festival known as Singles' Day in China may be the most well-known, but it's certainly not the only
- Do you want to open your own Taobao store and sell products on the marketplace, but find that it is
- Douyin and TikTok are both made in China and are the two versions of the same giant social media application.
- In China, social commerce via apps like WeChat & Tmall has become a regular part of people's lives. Daily life
- When Pinduoduo was initially unveiled in 2015, it seemed there were no grounds for another e-commerce platform to take root