Digital Marketing China
- Understanding Chinese culture and consumer behavior is crucial for successful business operations in China. With a population of over 1.4
- In today's rapidly evolving global market, the economic influence of China's 400+ million millennials cannot be ignored. As an emerging
- Are you looking for new business growth opportunities in China? If so, don't overlook the potential of lower-tier cities. With
- WeChat Channels is a new feature on WeChat that uses videos and pictures. Launched in 2020, WeChat Channels quickly gained
- Already launched your flagship store on China’s leading E-commerce platform; the massive Tmall or Tmall Global? Congratulations! Now it is
- Now is the time to get familiar with Bilibili, a quickly growing video streaming platform in China. Bilibili, nicknamed "B
- The shopping festival known as Singles' Day in China may be the most well-known, but it's certainly not the only
- China creates a great opportunity for foreign businesses, but it's not an easy market. Everything is different when it comes
- China's answer to Google, the glorious Baidu, is only growing bigger. With a market share of over 70%, it is not
- Maimai, widely known as Chinese Linkedin, is an incredibly popular career and social networking platform boasting 110 million verified members.
- The burgeoning class of Chinese consumers has huge spending power and is increasingly driving growth in the world’s second-largest economy.
- Douyin and TikTok are both made in China and are the two versions of the same giant social media application.